Tuesday 22 July 2014

Here we go again....

Thought I would try doing the blogging thing again, and hopefully will keep more up to date on it.


Health wise things haven't been that great.  Been battered by viruses but now hoping that is over.  I'm now in "building myself up" mode. So taking Zinc and Vitamin C tablets for a little bit to help.  I'm also upping the oily fish and nuts/seeds in diet too to help so hopefully some improvement soon.


Things have been busy in the way of Aberdeen FC so been sorting tickets out for the games in the Europa League.  Really wishing I could go but the pennies just aren't there.


It was my Mams 70th Birthday at the weekend so we had a bit of a barbeque with a few friends of hers.  She thoroughly enjoyed it and I got to play DJ (and no I was good and didn't play any metal).




Mr M and I are still flitting between here and his place in the south mainland.  One day we shall move in together but I think that may take a magic wand to get rid of our health problems.  On the plus side it still gives us our own space.  I'm a firm believer in needing time to yourself still when your in a relationship.


I shall leave it there just now and hopefully remember to come back and do it again very soon.



No comments: